Friendly Fire: BaG Friendly Fire: BaG

Sorry, but I didn't like it.

It's not like a crap game or anything, but I just don't like shooting little kittens and having gore flow across my screen.

I Love Traffic I Love Traffic

Good but could use some features.

You should make a free mode where you can make your own roads and cause as many accidents as you want. And a ton of carnage too, like GTA style carnage. Love the game though!

TheAvoIDeR TheAvoIDeR

Ok I guess

Pretty good, could use a background, and lock the ceiling so that the player can't go too far upwards...

Maybe a change in music would be good too. Doesn't seem to fit. And to make it more interesting, instead of always bombs, make them various icons or take a flash file icon (like swf file icon or just the flash icon) and use them instead of bombs. That would be sweet.

Alien Slayer 3D Alien Slayer 3D

Good but controls are funky.

I just twitch my mouse a little bit and I'm turning incredibly fast. You should rethink the aiming system.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Wish there was a save/load.

I wish there was a save/load feature because I accidentally hit ok when i had only put in like 2 hours to repairs. If you make this kind of mistakes in the bigger cities, you have to start the game all over because I can barely make it through the later levels without losing my barricade so how should I even HOPE to survive with an already half destroyed barricade???

The Strangers The Strangers

Didn't like the positioning system.

Interesting idea but I went through the tutorial multiple times and I couldn't get the hang of it. If I want to move to Position 4, I need to put a sniper where I am currently so that I can go there. But I can't do that. I can't seem to put someone where I am. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but anyways, good game, I just don't like that particular feature.

- Heli Invasion II - - Heli Invasion II -

Too Easy

Great game but too easy to get all of the stuff and then you just have to sit back and watch people get slaughtered. To a point that is. Eventually, there are so many ground troops that you have to get off your but and click that mouse. Awesome game.

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

Alright.

I kinda liked the older Thing Thing games just because of the way it played. Kinda hard to describe but I feel that Thing Thing 4 is kind of like a cramped version of an older version. Also, I have an Nvidia 8600 GT yet it lags like hell when I'm shooting. Either that or the Steyr TMP is a slow shot.

Art of War DX Art of War DX

Not bad.

Not bad but gimicky hit boxes on the soldiers and kind of boring. The fact that you need a lot of bunkers to make a difference is kind of stupid.

Strong Bow Strong Bow

Great Game

Great game but I've seen one better. ONLY one.